By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Americash Loans' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Americash Loans’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Americash Loans at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Americash Loans web site are provided "as is". Americash Loans makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Americash Loans does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Americash Loans or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Americash Loans’ Internet site, even if Americash Loans or a Americash Loans authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Americash Loans web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Americash Loans does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Americash Loans may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Americash Loans does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Americash Loans has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Americash Loans of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Americash Loans’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Important Terms and Conditions Regarding Our $500 Best Offer Guarantee
Documents we will eventually need from you:
- Competitor's Initial Good Faith Estimate (GFE) - All Pages within 5 days of the Americash application including Tri-merge credit pull.
- Competitors URLA - Uniform Residential Loan Application 1003
- Copy of the Americash mail piece with VIP#
- Property must be Owner Occupied
- Max 80% Loan to Value
- No Subordinate Financing
- Minimum Loan Amount - $200,000
- Max Loan Amount based on the published Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac county loan limit as of 1/31/2013
- Minimum FICO Score: 680
- Property must be non-rural and non-complex
Additional Requirements: Competitor's program must have a 1004 full appraisal inspection requirement and the appraisal must be performed. If your loan is cancelled by you, or declined by Americash Underwriting, the $500 Best Offer is not longer valid. In order to collect the $500 Best Offer you must provide the following: Final Closing HUD1, Final Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and a copy of the appraisal. The Final GFE and Initial GFE must have matching Interest Rate, Loan Term, Loan Amount, Lender Fees as well as matching Impound requirement. Property must be a single family, condo or PUD.
Simply fill out our application form and lock in your rate today.
Already Have A Loan Offer?
Compare and Save
See how our rates compare to your current loan offer.
News Tips, Analysis and Advice
Stay informed to get the most out of your money.